We are seeking enthusiastic part-time teachers who are interested in teaching one-to-one or group English lessons to Japanese adults.
Both experienced and inexperienced people are welcome!
We will provide instructions to those who need. Feel free to contact us through the form below!
Note: We do not provide a working visa. Make sure you have a visa that allows you to work here for a long enough period of time (at least more than a year).
- Very casual/open environment
- Transportation fee included
- Lunch included
- Clean environment
- Schedule flexibility
- Easy access (5 minutes walk from JR Kamata Station)
- Delivering one-to-one/group English lessons to adults
- Keeping record of students’ progress in the lessons
- Providing homework/support to students
JOB REQUIREMENTS (REQUIRED):
- MUST be a Native English speaker
- MUST need a Student/Work Visa.
- Permanent visa is required to work here, as we do not provide any.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED):
- TOEIC/TOEFL score is optional
- Associate Degree / Bachelors Degree
- Experience teaching English (especially one-to-one conversation or TOEIC teaching).
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!